Monday, October 25, 2010

Neon Fall

The colors at Wind's Echo get better every day.... brilliant- almost NEON! The leaves look as if they would glow in the dark, like a children's toy.
 
 Try as I might, I just can not capture the beauty with my camera (but it DOES help if you click on each photo for a larger view).
 
  
The Tamaracks are turning yellow to burnt orange, and blazing up the mountainsides. The maples are a brilliant reddish burgundy, and the oak is turning from yellow to intense orange, to fiery red.
Out every window, vibrant color attracts your eyes. This is the true meaning of awesome. :)

3 comments:

  1. You have done an excellent job at capturing the colours and the beauty of the season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! The colors of the trees are just beautiful. I wish I were there to see it with my own eyes. -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your windsock! Isn't fall the greatest? C.

    ReplyDelete