Monday, April 9, 2012

Trespassing

Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Don't tell!
The Shelties and I are trespassers!
The weather was SO beautiful! and I was feeling a bit more spry that I have been for quite awhile, so I decided to take Selkie and Piper on a walk. And it was after we'd started out, that I started hankering to see one of my favorite spots in the world.  Unfortunately, I don't own the property of this place, and technically, I don't have permission to walk it.  
HOWEVER- in my defense- I had permission to RIDE it... last Fall.  And I probably could get permission to walk it.... at least until the rancher puts his cattle on it....  I just didn't have express permission right at that moment.
But can you see why I love it so???
(click on the photo to open it up. It's such a GORGEOUS view!)

2 comments:

  1. beautiful view. Always breathtaking there, no mater which way you look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love it so... I like the way the Shelties walk side by side in unison, breaking trail for you. They are such smart dogs and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete