Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy to annouce


I am happy to announce.... LITTLE BUCK MADE IT THROUGH HUNTING SEASON!!!  Here he is, in all his glory!  We've been seeing him for about a week now! Isn't he beautiful?

He's been coming in closer and closer to the house. This afternoon, he found the black sunflower seeds in the bird feeder! *sighs*


We haven't seen any sign of Widey, or Tallee- They were much larger than Little Buck (hence the name- and yes, I agree... I'm not terribly imaginative with my wildlife names- HA!).  I pray that someday, they will show up in our backyard, safe and sound. For now, I'm just grateful to know Little Buck is alright. :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW, he is a beaut. How can you remember if they are the same ones? I would be confused and never know if they are the same ones from a month or so ago. hehehehe. But I guess seeing them often enough, you come to know them. Those are great shots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lila says, "hip, hip moooobraaayy!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how many deer do you know by name? Elk? Turkeys?

    ReplyDelete