Friday, October 21, 2011

So.... here's the deal update

A very courageous person just contacted me, letting me know that they are the one who inadvertently gave Bill Meadows the URL to this blog.  They did so because they were friends, and talking about wildlife, and because they enjoy my photos on the blog so much. They thought he would also, enjoy the photography. THEY did nothing wrong, and had no reason to suspect Bill would use the site for ammunition against Bruce.

Knowing how all this came about, makes me feel so much better.  And this person was just doing EXACTLY what I wanted people to do... what I'd encouraged people to do! and that was sharing the blog!  So- this little drama is closed. :)  I'm keeping the blog private, at least for awhile- just until I can get over the thought of Bill reading my posts, and peeking into our family's life.

Bless ALL of you for being such wonderful friends, and showing such support.

3 comments:

  1. Good. Mystery solved. I would hate for this site to ever go away. I love it so much and it's so beautiful, in every way. And hey, for some reason now the site is letting me make comments. I couldn't before. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you caught the problem and everything is lining out ok....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got it solved and the person came forward. As you said, he didn't know what the guy would do.

    ReplyDelete