Sunday, October 27, 2013

Change in the air

 Today feels different.
The fog is every bit as thick as it has been every morning for the past 2 wks. but the air feels damp, and colder and still, as if waiting....
 The colors continue to be brilliant,
but the carpet of leaves underneath the trees is growing- piling up.
There's a storm predicted to move into the area this afternoon.
We're supposed to be getting wind, rain, and perhaps some snow- definitely, slick roads,
which makes me think the best course of action is to stay inside,
and take my cue from Itty Bit.
Stay warm, and relaxed, People!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is definitely a day to stay indoors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a big storm last night. Lots of lightening and thunder. Only second time I have heard thunder here. Today was beautiful though. Love the pictures Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your page and enjoy your photos. I am also a photographer but my page is about autoimmune disease, weather you have one or have a family member with any autoimmune disease, I am trying to bring awareness to the disease and positive ways to deal with it,

    ReplyDelete