Saturday, April 30, 2011

Crabby Princess!

Remember awhile ago, when I posted a link to a friend's business called Crabby Princess?  Well, last night, I received MY items, and I have to rave about them a bit.  For one thing, the logo is just the cutest thing ever.  Honestly, what woman can't relate? 
Secondly, the quality is top notch.
Thirdly, my husband said, 'Wow! you look really good in that hat!'  (read that line again! my HUSBAND noticed I was wearing a hat, and thought I looked good in it!)
and last, but not least- they have items for children as well as adults.  IF I had any grandchildren,
(clears throat and looks pointedly at my slowpoke children)
my grand daughter and I would wear matching hats!
Anyway- if you haven't checked out the link, do so now. It's on the right hand side of this blog- under the Follow By Email.

1 comment:

  1. laughing - and you know I love Linda's stuffs - BUT this comment is about your necklace! You have a wish (your necklace/clasp thingie) and I HAD the same one but lost it years ago - do you know where I can get another one? I miss my pretty fairy =)

    ReplyDelete