Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting Savvy

Hey! I just added some new features to this blog! If you look on the right hand side of the page, and scroll down, you can now be alerted to new posts via email! YAY!!!

I've also added three links- One is to an adorable site called The Crabby Princess. This is run by an old High School friend of mine! and it features adorable t-shirts, hats, mugs, etc. with her Crabby Princess logo. Check it out! VERY cute! (and who can't relate???) THEN, if you like cooking, I've included a link to another blog created by one of my best friends from High School. She was a sous chef at a classy restaurant in Barrington Hills, Ill. where we're from. The recipes are easy, delicious, and she includes complete instructions.

The other link is to Peachy Cheap! a site dedicated to OUTSTANDING deals on scrapbooking supplies. Like Woot.com, they feature one deal a day. It's the first thing I check every morning! :)

I've added site statistics, too- but that probably interests ME more than anyone else. :)

Anyway- I'm getting pretty savvy with this blog stuff! and I thought I'd share!

No comments:

Post a Comment