Thursday, January 17, 2019

Life is a Snapshot

Maybe it’s normal. Maybe EVERYONE in the World does this. Maybe I’m just being ego-centric.... but I go through Life seeing situations, my world, EVERYTHING as if I’m looking through a camera lens. I see the world as a series of snapshots. It even, sort of, sparks in my brain. There’s a snapshot. There’s another one. Details, details, minute details, and then a panorama clip.
It’s snowing. I see the beautiful tableau- of course, I do! 
I also see....
footprints on the back patio starting to fill up with snow.
I see....
The snowblower... waiting, waiting as the snow continues to pile up.
I see...
The stark black branches of the crabapple tree frosted with snow. And the snow continues to fall, as I make my way to the barn. It’s no different here. My internal photo album of the day continues to fill up. Here it’s a video clip of the mares shuffling into the barn to be fed.
In the barn, I focus on snowy backs... 
On a tiny Junco perched on the fence...
Heck... I focus on how the snow looks on a wooden slat!
It’s interesting though, right? Everything has it’s own beauty in the details. 
My world is so beautiful, everywhere I turn, my eyes can barely keep up with the images processing in my soul. I want to drink it all in. I want to keep every impression. “Click” “click” “click”

Btw- I’m happy to be back, and so happy to see those of you still with me. It’s been a journey- the last few years, but through it all, the peace and beauty, and stillness of Wind’s Echo has been a grounding force- one I’m grateful for, and willing to share with you. Turn your volume up and relax. This is Wind’s Echo.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful world with us, Meredith! I've missed your photos and your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much, Paula! I really appreciate your support through all these years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always beautiful there. Your pictures bring everything to life and your words make a person that they are there. Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete