Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sherry, Natalie, LJ and Lani have to leave

And then... it was the day we dreaded. My sister, Sherry, my niece, Natalie, my grand-nephew, LJ, and my grand-niece, Lani... had to leave.  LJ was starting football practice the very next day. Natalie had to go back to work. Sherry had to fly home to New York. Our vacation was over.


LJ wanted to say good-bye to Journey.
Even Lani had something she wanted to tell the horse.
Maybe she was telling her to WATCH OUT! Lani will be old enough to ride, soon! :)
Who knows what secrets a young boy whispers to his friend? 
 One thing I do know... THIS horse heard him. THIS horse understood.
and LJ? she's waiting for you to come back.  We all are.
We love you and we miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he is telling her that he will be back soon to ride her more and they will share more good times. :)

    ReplyDelete